There are a few simple and cute DIY ways to declutter your home and organize it in ways you never thought of!
These simple solutions will surely declutter your home and make it the organizational envy of the neighborhood.
1. Use a tension rod fitted underneath the sink to hang your spray bottles!
via Top Dreamer
2. Clip on binder clips on the edge of your desk to keep your charger cords untangled and neat.
via Life Hack
3. Use bungee cords on an old board to hang all sorts of things in order!
4. Organize your scarves on one hanger using some shower curtain holders.
via Gimme Some Oven
5. Place the matching sheets in their respective pillow cases. This way you can easily find the matching set!
via Lessons From Organizing
6. Keep your toothbrushes hidden, dry and clean by creating little slots in your shelves!
via The Family Handyman
7. Peg boards and hooks keep everything in order!
via flickr / somethingshidinginhere
8. Magnetic dishes will keep annoying things you end up losing like bobby pins, pins, paper clips etc.
via A Girl And A Glue Gun
9. Give your room an awesome look by reusing your wine bottles as jewelry stands for bracelets.
via Instagram @songofstyle
10. Turn a PVC pipe into a hair styling station!
via Don’t Worry Be Happy Learning
11. Hang clothes using pop tabs so that you can stack your clothing and save space in your closet!
via Madam Chino
12. Magnetic spice jars takes away from the clutter on your counter!
via One Lucky Pickle
13. Use a magnetic strip to hold all of your kitchen knives.
via Hack The Life
14. Use a magazine rack to organize your pot lids.
via Hack The Life
15. Organize your shoes in a box like this and keep it tucked away in your closet or under your bed.
via Buzzfeed / Three Years Of Death
16. Tension rods also work to organize your shoes!
via 3 City Girls NYC
Originally posted 2016-01-30 09:03:39.