We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A four-poster bed fit for a fairy queen.
Queen Titania herself would be proud to sleep in this beauty.
2. A minimalist indoor swing that’s so much cooler than anything you’ve ever seen at a playground.
Couch potatoes < swing potatoes.
3. A giant pair of lips to rest your ass on.
Yeah, that sounds a little dirty — oh well!
In any case, this Dali-copycat sofa is also available in a larger size here.
4. “Moon elements” you can fold (and unfold) into a variety of different types of furniture.
A chaise lounge, a table, an easy chair: the possibilities aren’t *quite* endless, but there are a lot of them!
5. Upholstered side chairs that look like dogs and ponies.
Old MacDonald started designing furniture, E-I-E-I-O. And in his showroom he had a dog, E-I-E-I-O. With a “woof woof” here…
Price: $289.99 (the dog) and $540 (the pony)
6. A geometric “zome” to hang from a tree in your yard.
Kodoma Zomes are “the synthesis of geodesic domes, which were invented by revolutionary architect Buckminster Fuller, and zonodehral polygons,” and you’d be crazy not to want to spend an afternoon casually swinging back and forth in one.
7. A bear shelf to fiercely display your belongings on.
8. A bench made from recycled skateboards.
Can’t afford the bench? Get a stool (or even some jewelry).
9. Fold-up chairs you can hang in a closet.
Even if you’re rich AF, easy-to-store extra seating can come in handy.
10. A shelf that turns your bike into a work of art.
“I was made for the spotlight.” —Your (rather vain) bike
11. A coffee table with four useful hidden compartments.
There are many things you could put in the compartments…but snacks would be the best choice (snacks are always the best choice).
12. Sectional furniture that’ll turn your living room into an enormous game of Tetris.
Sorry for making you think about Tetris (thus getting the song stuck in your head for the next five hours).
13. Geometric shelving units to stack up against a wall.
They may not be the most practical way to shelve things, but they sure look cool.
14. A daybed that looks nicer than your current apartment.
When can we move in?
15. A bench that’s tied up in knots.
Or a twisted shelf.
16. Stepping stools that look like they’re about to gobble you up.
They’re (fittingly) made by a company called “Gobble.”
17. The biggest beanbag you’ve ever seen.
You may want to leave your bed out by the curb and replace it with this thing.
18. Bookcases that are feeling a little tipsy.
This is what furniture looks like when it gets drunk.
19. Brightly colored pieces of furniture that look like something you’d be able to use in The Sims.
They’re designed by Frank Gehry.
20. And a bed that looks like a camper.
It may be meant for children, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t get one and use it as a cozy little reading nook!
Originally posted 2016-02-11 19:54:13.